Vodafone Ireland "Christmas campaign" by Grey London
Grey has created a 60-second cinema and TV spot for Vodafone Ireland. The animated film tells the story of a young reindeer that returns home to see his friends and family for Christmas, only to find that no-one is around when he arrives. It is then revealed that they have planned a surprise party for him. The spot was created by Simon Brotherson and directed by Fx Goby through Nexus Productions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior national account manager Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + car, West London