O2 "you and Oldman" by VCCP
Gary Oldman stars in O2’s new spot by VCCP for its Priority Moments service, the first in a series of ads that will roll out over the coming months.
The creative activity, developed around the insight that "it is wonderful when we are made to feel special", refers to a connection between the actor and the viewer. It is a connection, according to VCCP, that "captures the feeling that every O2 customer can experience through Priority".
The campaign will run across TV, press and outdoor.
The spot was written by Fred Rodwell, art directed by Andy Parsons and directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse Films. Electric Theatre Collective handled post-production, while audio post-production was by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region