Notonthehighstreet.com "memories in the making" by BMB
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created a Christmas TV campaign for Notonthehighstreet.com.
The spot, "memories in the making", shows a selection of the online retailer’s products and aims to demonstrate the evocative power of a thoughtful gift.
The work was written by Lorelei Mathias, art directed by Nathalie Turton and directed by Dave Bullivant and Owen Silverwood, who are known as Bison, through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham