Notonthehighstreet.com "memories in the making" by BMB
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created a Christmas TV campaign for Notonthehighstreet.com.
The spot, "memories in the making", shows a selection of the online retailer’s products and aims to demonstrate the evocative power of a thoughtful gift.
The work was written by Lorelei Mathias, art directed by Nathalie Turton and directed by Dave Bullivant and Owen Silverwood, who are known as Bison, through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)