Notonthehighstreet.com "memories in the making" by BMB
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created a Christmas TV campaign for Notonthehighstreet.com.
The spot, "memories in the making", shows a selection of the online retailer’s products and aims to demonstrate the evocative power of a thoughtful gift.
The work was written by Lorelei Mathias, art directed by Nathalie Turton and directed by Dave Bullivant and Owen Silverwood, who are known as Bison, through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London