McDonald's "festive menu" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s has launched a campaign to promote its festive menu. A TV spot, created by Leo Burnett, tells the story of a postman who braves the elements to deliver festive joy to the British public. After a tough day’s work, he rewards himself for his efforts with a McDonald’s Winter Warmer and banter with his workmates. The work was written by Alison Steven, art directed by Liam Bushby and directed by Jim Gilchrist through MJZ. Tony Malcolm and Guy Moore were the creative directors. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company. The spot is supported by outdoor activity that builds on the idea of festive deliveries. It was also created by Steven and Bushby, with photography by Jason Lowe.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London