McDonald's "festive menu" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s has launched a campaign to promote its festive menu. A TV spot, created by Leo Burnett, tells the story of a postman who braves the elements to deliver festive joy to the British public. After a tough day’s work, he rewards himself for his efforts with a McDonald’s Winter Warmer and banter with his workmates. The work was written by Alison Steven, art directed by Liam Bushby and directed by Jim Gilchrist through MJZ. Tony Malcolm and Guy Moore were the creative directors. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company. The spot is supported by outdoor activity that builds on the idea of festive deliveries. It was also created by Steven and Bushby, with photography by Jason Lowe.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London