McDonald's "festive menu" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s has launched a campaign to promote its festive menu. A TV spot, created by Leo Burnett, tells the story of a postman who braves the elements to deliver festive joy to the British public. After a tough day’s work, he rewards himself for his efforts with a McDonald’s Winter Warmer and banter with his workmates. The work was written by Alison Steven, art directed by Liam Bushby and directed by Jim Gilchrist through MJZ. Tony Malcolm and Guy Moore were the creative directors. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company. The spot is supported by outdoor activity that builds on the idea of festive deliveries. It was also created by Steven and Bushby, with photography by Jason Lowe.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...