O2 "priority rugby" by VCCP
This is the second in a series of ads by VCCP to be launched over the coming months that aim to bring all of the O2 Priority benefits together under one creative strategy. Following the recent ad featuring Gary Oldman, the creative activity was developed around the idea that "it is wonderful when we are made to feel special". The ad offers O2 customers access to the last available tickets to the England v New Zealand rugby match at Twickenham. It alludes to the connection between the England players and the viewer "that captures the feeling that every O2 customer can experience through Priority". The work was written by Fred Rodwell and art directed by Andy Parsons. It was directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...