O2 "priority rugby" by VCCP
This is the second in a series of ads by VCCP to be launched over the coming months that aim to bring all of the O2 Priority benefits together under one creative strategy. Following the recent ad featuring Gary Oldman, the creative activity was developed around the idea that "it is wonderful when we are made to feel special". The ad offers O2 customers access to the last available tickets to the England v New Zealand rugby match at Twickenham. It alludes to the connection between the England players and the viewer "that captures the feeling that every O2 customer can experience through Priority". The work was written by Fred Rodwell and art directed by Andy Parsons. It was directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London