O2 "priority rugby" by VCCP
This is the second in a series of ads by VCCP to be launched over the coming months that aim to bring all of the O2 Priority benefits together under one creative strategy. Following the recent ad featuring Gary Oldman, the creative activity was developed around the idea that "it is wonderful when we are made to feel special". The ad offers O2 customers access to the last available tickets to the England v New Zealand rugby match at Twickenham. It alludes to the connection between the England players and the viewer "that captures the feeling that every O2 customer can experience through Priority". The work was written by Fred Rodwell and art directed by Andy Parsons. It was directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin