General Electric "we all make progress" by W&K Amsterdam
General Electric has launched the second phase of its brand campaign highlighting its partnerships in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey. Created by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, the work aims to illustrate the company’s commitment to human progress in the region. The TV spot was shot in two General Electric facilities in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The campaign was written by Zach Watkins, art directed by Craig Williams and directed by Jamie Rafn through Smuggler. Glassworks handled post-production, while audio post-production was by GCRS.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London