General Electric "we all make progress" by W&K Amsterdam
General Electric has launched the second phase of its brand campaign highlighting its partnerships in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey. Created by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, the work aims to illustrate the company’s commitment to human progress in the region. The TV spot was shot in two General Electric facilities in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The campaign was written by Zach Watkins, art directed by Craig Williams and directed by Jamie Rafn through Smuggler. Glassworks handled post-production, while audio post-production was by GCRS.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...