General Electric "we all make progress" by W&K Amsterdam
General Electric has launched the second phase of its brand campaign highlighting its partnerships in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey. Created by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, the work aims to illustrate the company’s commitment to human progress in the region. The TV spot was shot in two General Electric facilities in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The campaign was written by Zach Watkins, art directed by Craig Williams and directed by Jamie Rafn through Smuggler. Glassworks handled post-production, while audio post-production was by GCRS.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Digital Production Manager ADLIB c.£35k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Brand Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Greater)