General Electric "we all make progress" by W&K Amsterdam
General Electric has launched the second phase of its brand campaign highlighting its partnerships in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey. Created by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, the work aims to illustrate the company’s commitment to human progress in the region. The TV spot was shot in two General Electric facilities in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The campaign was written by Zach Watkins, art directed by Craig Williams and directed by Jamie Rafn through Smuggler. Glassworks handled post-production, while audio post-production was by GCRS.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)