iPad mini "front pages" by TBWA\Media Arts Lab
TBWA\Media Arts Lab has created a print campaign for Apple's iPad mini. It features an image of an actual-sized iPad mini in the corner of a magazine's back cover showing the same image that's on the front cover.
The ads have run in Time, Marie Claire, Women's Health, The New Yorker, Entertainment Weekly and Business Week. They were created by Melinda Keough, Paul Wysocan and Joe Fotheringham. The photographer was Andy Bettles.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)