KFC "feel the Krush" by BBH
KFC is launching a commercial as part of a £4 million TV campaign to promote Krushems, its range of creamy drinks mixed with confectionery. The 60-second spot for Mint Aero Krushems, which launched this week, was choreographed by the Austrian artist Willi Dorner and features acrobats from South Africa’s Zip Zap Circus School. The ad, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and directed by Bastian Glaessner through Blink, was inspired by Dorner’s Bodies In Urban Spaces project, which features human bodies squeezed into nooks and crannies in towns and cities. The work was created by Olly Courtney and Tom Evans. Post-production was handled by The Mill, with audio post-production by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London