Racing Post "Puntinho" by Sell! Sell!
Racing Post has launched a campaign featuring a Brazilian football pundit from the 70s called "Puntinho", designed to drive people to the sports betting brand’s app. The work, which will run on TV and online, shows a group of out-of-shape Brazilian footballers warming up. The films were directed by Tom King through Gas & Electric. Post-production was by Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton