Racing Post "Puntinho" by Sell! Sell!
Racing Post has launched a campaign featuring a Brazilian football pundit from the 70s called "Puntinho", designed to drive people to the sports betting brand’s app. The work, which will run on TV and online, shows a group of out-of-shape Brazilian footballers warming up. The films were directed by Tom King through Gas & Electric. Post-production was by Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)