Sky Movies "train" by WCRS
Sky Movies has launched its Christmas campaign, by WCRS, featuring a magical train powered by marshmallows, stoked by a Yeti and driven by a Willy Wonka-esque driver towing carriages packed full of movies. The train is conjured up by a little girl as she watches Sky Movies at home. The work showcases the array of on-demand content that Sky Movies has for the Christmas period, including Happy Feet Two, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, The Muppets and The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn. The spot was created by Katy Hopkins and Steve Hawthorne. It was directed by Ivan Bird through Rattling Stick and post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London