Sky Movies "train" by WCRS
Sky Movies has launched its Christmas campaign, by WCRS, featuring a magical train powered by marshmallows, stoked by a Yeti and driven by a Willy Wonka-esque driver towing carriages packed full of movies. The train is conjured up by a little girl as she watches Sky Movies at home. The work showcases the array of on-demand content that Sky Movies has for the Christmas period, including Happy Feet Two, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, The Muppets and The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn. The spot was created by Katy Hopkins and Steve Hawthorne. It was directed by Ivan Bird through Rattling Stick and post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London