Lockets "soothing relief" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Adam & Eve/DDB has launched an outdoor campaign for Lockets that shows the lozenge as the central image, stylised to resemble a cup of tea, a warm bath and a hot-water bottle. The work, the first by the agency for Mars-Wrigley since it won various brands last year, will run in the UK and Canada. The Lockets strapline "Help clear your nose and soothe your throat" is included under the pack shot. The ads were created by Toby Brewer and Nikki Lindman, and shot by Paul Zak.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London