BBC One "it's showtime" by RKCR/Y&R
BBC One has released a campaign to promote the content range it has to offer over the festive period. The work, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, stars Rob Brydon and follows the journey of a producer trying to get BBC One’s Christmas show on the road. The campaign launched with a 30-second teaser, and will roll-out in full from Saturday night (8 December) featuring David Walliams, Miranda Hart, Matt Smith, the cast of Call The Midwife, Lee Mack, Strictly Come Dancing’s Craig Revel Horwood, the cast of EastEnders and Pudsey the dancing dog. It was created by Algy Sharman, Al Brown, Steve Moss and Jo Finch. It was directed by David Kerr through Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London