BBC One "it's showtime" by RKCR/Y&R
BBC One has released a campaign to promote the content range it has to offer over the festive period. The work, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, stars Rob Brydon and follows the journey of a producer trying to get BBC One’s Christmas show on the road. The campaign launched with a 30-second teaser, and will roll-out in full from Saturday night (8 December) featuring David Walliams, Miranda Hart, Matt Smith, the cast of Call The Midwife, Lee Mack, Strictly Come Dancing’s Craig Revel Horwood, the cast of EastEnders and Pudsey the dancing dog. It was created by Algy Sharman, Al Brown, Steve Moss and Jo Finch. It was directed by David Kerr through Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)