BBC One "it's showtime" by RKCR/Y&R
BBC One has released a campaign to promote the content range it has to offer over the festive period. The work, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, stars Rob Brydon and follows the journey of a producer trying to get BBC One’s Christmas show on the road. The campaign launched with a 30-second teaser, and will roll-out in full from Saturday night (8 December) featuring David Walliams, Miranda Hart, Matt Smith, the cast of Call The Midwife, Lee Mack, Strictly Come Dancing’s Craig Revel Horwood, the cast of EastEnders and Pudsey the dancing dog. It was created by Algy Sharman, Al Brown, Steve Moss and Jo Finch. It was directed by David Kerr through Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London