Doritos "stay" by AMV BBDO
Doritos is putting a Christmas twist on its "for fun add a little Mexican" campaign by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The Doritos mariachi band performs East 17’s Christmas hit Stay Another Day with the group’s Tony Mortimer. The spot is supported by experiential, PR and social media work. It was written by Mark Fairbanks and Prabs Wignarajah, and art directed by Thiago de Moraes. It was directed by Olly Williams via HSI.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London