Lucozade "last man standing" by Grey London
Lucozade has launched a TV spot by Grey London that claims Lucozade Sport hydrates and fuels people better than water. The claim is based on scientific tests, which have been dramatised in the spot. Set in lab conditions, 24 athletes go head-to-head in a performance challenge – half fuelled by Lucozade Sport and half by water. The campaign spans TV and online. It was directed by Johnny Hardstaff through RSA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London