Moneysupermarket.com "astronaut" by Mother
Moneysupermarket.com has launched a Top Gun-inspired spot by Mother as part of its "you’re so Moneysupermarket" campaign. The ad follows the transformation of the everyman Alan, who has saved £300 on his car insurance. In the spot, Alan and his family join a crowd of spectators waiting to see a rocket launch. Donning his son’s cycle helmet, he decides to march with the astronauts in the direction of the launch pad. The action is set to Take My Breath Away by Berlin, which is featured in Top Gun. The work comprises a full-length 60-second and a ten-second ad, as well as a radio spot. It was directed by The Glue Society through Independent. Post-production was handled by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...