Moneysupermarket.com "astronaut" by Mother
Moneysupermarket.com has launched a Top Gun-inspired spot by Mother as part of its "you’re so Moneysupermarket" campaign. The ad follows the transformation of the everyman Alan, who has saved £300 on his car insurance. In the spot, Alan and his family join a crowd of spectators waiting to see a rocket launch. Donning his son’s cycle helmet, he decides to march with the astronauts in the direction of the launch pad. The action is set to Take My Breath Away by Berlin, which is featured in Top Gun. The work comprises a full-length 60-second and a ten-second ad, as well as a radio spot. It was directed by The Glue Society through Independent. Post-production was handled by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- MID-WEIGHT DIGITAL DESIGNER - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, City of London