Lynx "fireman" by BBH
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a TV campaign for Lynx to promote its new fragrance, Apollo. It supports a competition, fronted by Buzz Aldrin, the second man to set foot on the moon, that offers consumers the chance to go into space with the Axe Apollo Space Academy. The first film in the campaign shows a heroic fireman running into a burning building to save a woman. The woman is captivated by the fireman’s bravery and good looks, before being distracted by the arrival of an astronaut. It ends with the line: "Leave a man, come back a hero." It was created by Wesley Hawes, Gary McCreadie, Diego Oliveira and Caio Giannella, and directed by Tim Godsall through Biscuit Filmworks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England