Lynx "fireman" by BBH
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a TV campaign for Lynx to promote its new fragrance, Apollo. It supports a competition, fronted by Buzz Aldrin, the second man to set foot on the moon, that offers consumers the chance to go into space with the Axe Apollo Space Academy. The first film in the campaign shows a heroic fireman running into a burning building to save a woman. The woman is captivated by the fireman’s bravery and good looks, before being distracted by the arrival of an astronaut. It ends with the line: "Leave a man, come back a hero." It was created by Wesley Hawes, Gary McCreadie, Diego Oliveira and Caio Giannella, and directed by Tim Godsall through Biscuit Filmworks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...