Lynx "fireman" by BBH
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a TV campaign for Lynx to promote its new fragrance, Apollo. It supports a competition, fronted by Buzz Aldrin, the second man to set foot on the moon, that offers consumers the chance to go into space with the Axe Apollo Space Academy. The first film in the campaign shows a heroic fireman running into a burning building to save a woman. The woman is captivated by the fireman’s bravery and good looks, before being distracted by the arrival of an astronaut. It ends with the line: "Leave a man, come back a hero." It was created by Wesley Hawes, Gary McCreadie, Diego Oliveira and Caio Giannella, and directed by Tim Godsall through Biscuit Filmworks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London