Barclays "you vs unconditional love" by BBH
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a TV spot for Barclays to promote its "Family Springboard" product, which allows parents to put savings towards their loved ones’ mortgages and get their money back with interest. The spot, which is voiced by Jim Broadbent, signals a more emotive approach for the brand. It focuses on the relationship between a father and daughter as she grows older. The daughter’s demands progress from toys to a car and, finally, a home of her own. The 60-second film was created by David Kolbusz and Dominic Goldman, and shot in South Africa by Guy Shelmerdine through Smuggler. It marks a break from previous campaigns, which used metaphors to communicate the bank’s services.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London