Barclays "you vs unconditional love" by BBH
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a TV spot for Barclays to promote its "Family Springboard" product, which allows parents to put savings towards their loved ones’ mortgages and get their money back with interest. The spot, which is voiced by Jim Broadbent, signals a more emotive approach for the brand. It focuses on the relationship between a father and daughter as she grows older. The daughter’s demands progress from toys to a car and, finally, a home of her own. The 60-second film was created by David Kolbusz and Dominic Goldman, and shot in South Africa by Guy Shelmerdine through Smuggler. It marks a break from previous campaigns, which used metaphors to communicate the bank’s services.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London