Barclays "you vs unconditional love" by BBH
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a TV spot for Barclays to promote its "Family Springboard" product, which allows parents to put savings towards their loved ones’ mortgages and get their money back with interest. The spot, which is voiced by Jim Broadbent, signals a more emotive approach for the brand. It focuses on the relationship between a father and daughter as she grows older. The daughter’s demands progress from toys to a car and, finally, a home of her own. The 60-second film was created by David Kolbusz and Dominic Goldman, and shot in South Africa by Guy Shelmerdine through Smuggler. It marks a break from previous campaigns, which used metaphors to communicate the bank’s services.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...