The Sun "Big Smile Giveaway" by Grey London
The Sun has launched a quirky TV ad featuring a young child singing to help the nation through the "most depressing" month of the year.
The campaign, which continues the brand's "Get involved" strapline, was created by Grey London and WPP’s Team News to promote The Sun’s "Big Smile Giveaway", a range of promotional bargains including holidays for £9.50.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)