Nike "no cup is safe" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Nike’s latest signing Rory McIlroy spars with his Ryder Cup rival Tiger Woods in a new spot by Wieden & Kennedy Portland. The 30- and 60-second versions show the golfing stars engaging in a game of one-upmanship at the driving range. The pair hit balls into cups, glasses and bowls all the way from the driving range into restaurants, houses, offices and a wedding reception. The work was written by Shaine Edwards and art directed by Derrick Ho. It was directed by Wayne McClammy through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...