Nike "no cup is safe" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Nike’s latest signing Rory McIlroy spars with his Ryder Cup rival Tiger Woods in a new spot by Wieden & Kennedy Portland. The 30- and 60-second versions show the golfing stars engaging in a game of one-upmanship at the driving range. The pair hit balls into cups, glasses and bowls all the way from the driving range into restaurants, houses, offices and a wedding reception. The work was written by Shaine Edwards and art directed by Derrick Ho. It was directed by Wayne McClammy through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London