McDonald's "Chicken McBites" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s has launched an animated campaign for Chicken McBites created by Leo Burnett. In the work, the product is depicted as a meteor landing in a tiny world and is worshipped by its inhabitants. The animation turns out to be a doodle drawn by a McDonald’s customer eating the bites. The campaign was written by Blake Waters and art directed by Will Thacker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London