Truvia "brand campaign" by Creature London
Creature London has made a series of UK TV spots for the sweetener Truvia, which is a client at its Seattle office. The humorous ads introduce a pair of talkative, tea-loving orchids to front the Silver Spoon-owned brand. The work was written and art directed by Ed Warren and Stu Outhwaite. It was directed by Steve Bendelack through Hungry Man. Post-production was by Unit.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London