Visit Wales "this is Wales" by Wieden & Kennedy
Visit Wales has released a TV spot as part of its tourism campaign by Wieden & Kennedy. It features three real-life couples living in Wales who share their experiences of three destinations. Visit Wales wants to raise awareness of the country as an antidote to lazy, sun-lounging holidays. The work, which targets over-45s, was written by Al Merry, art directed by Ben Everitt and directed by Siri Bunford through Knucklehead.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...