Guinness "clock" by AMV BBDO
Guinness has released the follow-up to last year’s "cloud" spot in its "made of more" campaign, this time featuring a clock that can influence the passing of time. Set in Bohemia in the 1890s, the ad, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, tells the story of a town’s clock that changes time to enhance the wellbeing of the public – either by speeding up time for a boring task to go faster, reversing time to avoid an unfortunate event, or pausing time to allow a precious moment to last longer. The spot, which forms part of a £5.5 million push, broke on the brand’s social media channels and is airing on TV. It was written by Alex Grieve, art directed by Adrian Rossi and directed by Peter Thwaites through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London