Guinness "clock" by AMV BBDO
Guinness has released the follow-up to last year’s "cloud" spot in its "made of more" campaign, this time featuring a clock that can influence the passing of time. Set in Bohemia in the 1890s, the ad, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, tells the story of a town’s clock that changes time to enhance the wellbeing of the public – either by speeding up time for a boring task to go faster, reversing time to avoid an unfortunate event, or pausing time to allow a precious moment to last longer. The spot, which forms part of a £5.5 million push, broke on the brand’s social media channels and is airing on TV. It was written by Alex Grieve, art directed by Adrian Rossi and directed by Peter Thwaites through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Midweight Front End Developer- salary up to £35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...