Guinness "clock" by AMV BBDO
Guinness has released the follow-up to last year’s "cloud" spot in its "made of more" campaign, this time featuring a clock that can influence the passing of time. Set in Bohemia in the 1890s, the ad, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, tells the story of a town’s clock that changes time to enhance the wellbeing of the public – either by speeding up time for a boring task to go faster, reversing time to avoid an unfortunate event, or pausing time to allow a precious moment to last longer. The spot, which forms part of a £5.5 million push, broke on the brand’s social media channels and is airing on TV. It was written by Alex Grieve, art directed by Adrian Rossi and directed by Peter Thwaites through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...