Guinness "clock" by AMV BBDO
Guinness has released the follow-up to last year’s "cloud" spot in its "made of more" campaign, this time featuring a clock that can influence the passing of time. Set in Bohemia in the 1890s, the ad, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, tells the story of a town’s clock that changes time to enhance the wellbeing of the public – either by speeding up time for a boring task to go faster, reversing time to avoid an unfortunate event, or pausing time to allow a precious moment to last longer. The spot, which forms part of a £5.5 million push, broke on the brand’s social media channels and is airing on TV. It was written by Alex Grieve, art directed by Adrian Rossi and directed by Peter Thwaites through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London