Asics "better your best" by 180 Amsterdam
Asics has launched a global campaign, spanning TV, print and social media, that focuses on motivating everyday athletes. A Facebook app with tailored training strategies forms part of the push. The campaign, created by 180 Amsterdam, launches with a 60-second TV ad directed by Kim Gehrig through Somesuch & Co. The work was created by Martin Terhart. Online films also form part of the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Email Marketing and CRM Executive Brand Recruitment £23000 per annum + excellent benefits, Milton Keynes