Nike "Mercurial Vapor trail" by Wieden & Kennedy Tokyo/Portland
Cristiano Ronaldo stars in Nike’s latest ad for its Mercurial Vapor IX boots. In the online film, which was created by Wieden & Kennedy’s Tokyo and Portland offices, what appears to be a hurricane sweeps up everything on a football field. It then emerges that the havoc is being caused by Ronaldo and his boots. The work was created by Andrew Miller and Naoki Ga, and directed by Mark Zibert through Imperial Woodpecker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG