Nike "Mercurial Vapor trail" by Wieden & Kennedy Tokyo/Portland
Cristiano Ronaldo stars in Nike’s latest ad for its Mercurial Vapor IX boots. In the online film, which was created by Wieden & Kennedy’s Tokyo and Portland offices, what appears to be a hurricane sweeps up everything on a football field. It then emerges that the havoc is being caused by Ronaldo and his boots. The work was created by Andrew Miller and Naoki Ga, and directed by Mark Zibert through Imperial Woodpecker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London