Nike "Mercurial Vapor trail" by Wieden & Kennedy Tokyo/Portland
Cristiano Ronaldo stars in Nike’s latest ad for its Mercurial Vapor IX boots. In the online film, which was created by Wieden & Kennedy’s Tokyo and Portland offices, what appears to be a hurricane sweeps up everything on a football field. It then emerges that the havoc is being caused by Ronaldo and his boots. The work was created by Andrew Miller and Naoki Ga, and directed by Mark Zibert through Imperial Woodpecker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...