Nike "Mercurial Vapor trail" by Wieden & Kennedy Tokyo/Portland
Cristiano Ronaldo stars in Nike’s latest ad for its Mercurial Vapor IX boots. In the online film, which was created by Wieden & Kennedy’s Tokyo and Portland offices, what appears to be a hurricane sweeps up everything on a football field. It then emerges that the havoc is being caused by Ronaldo and his boots. The work was created by Andrew Miller and Naoki Ga, and directed by Mark Zibert through Imperial Woodpecker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London