Le Slip Francais "demand Le Slip Francais" by BETC Paris
BETC Paris has created a tongue-in-cheek spot for the French underwear brand Le Slip Francais.The film, the company's first commercial, shows a woman demonstrating the special qualities of Le Slip Francais underwear using some eggs and a hammer. The work was written by Patrice Dumas, art directed by Aurélie Scalabre and directed by Julien Rambaldi through Rita Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)