Le Slip Francais "demand Le Slip Francais" by BETC Paris
BETC Paris has created a tongue-in-cheek spot for the French underwear brand Le Slip Francais.The film, the company's first commercial, shows a woman demonstrating the special qualities of Le Slip Francais underwear using some eggs and a hammer. The work was written by Patrice Dumas, art directed by Aurélie Scalabre and directed by Julien Rambaldi through Rita Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Major Players £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London