Warehouse "spring/summer 2013" by The Brooklyn Brothers
The Brooklyn Brothers has created its first work for Warehouse since winning the business last year. The campaign, which comprises press, outdoor and in-store work as well as digital films, launches the fashion chain’s spring/summer 2013 collection. It features women "on the go" in the city, going about their day. The activity aims to create a new positioning and tone of voice to reach a new generation of urban, fashion-savvy women. The photographer and director was Frederike Helwig and the production company was We Folk.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)