Warehouse "spring/summer 2013" by The Brooklyn Brothers
The Brooklyn Brothers has created its first work for Warehouse since winning the business last year. The campaign, which comprises press, outdoor and in-store work as well as digital films, launches the fashion chain’s spring/summer 2013 collection. It features women "on the go" in the city, going about their day. The activity aims to create a new positioning and tone of voice to reach a new generation of urban, fashion-savvy women. The photographer and director was Frederike Helwig and the production company was We Folk.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London