Warehouse "spring/summer 2013" by The Brooklyn Brothers
The Brooklyn Brothers has created its first work for Warehouse since winning the business last year. The campaign, which comprises press, outdoor and in-store work as well as digital films, launches the fashion chain’s spring/summer 2013 collection. It features women "on the go" in the city, going about their day. The activity aims to create a new positioning and tone of voice to reach a new generation of urban, fashion-savvy women. The photographer and director was Frederike Helwig and the production company was We Folk.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London