Channel 4 "Black Mirror" by 4Creative
Channel 4 is promoting the new series of Black Mirror with a campaign that takes a jaundiced look at modern advertising and our addiction to technology. The print and TV work shows utopian scenes that are typical of a modern commercial but with an unsettling twist. The TV spot was conceived and directed by 4Creative’s Neil Gorringe. The print work was art directed by Claire Watson and photographed by Kate Abbey.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London