Channel 4 "Black Mirror" by 4Creative
Channel 4 is promoting the new series of Black Mirror with a campaign that takes a jaundiced look at modern advertising and our addiction to technology. The print and TV work shows utopian scenes that are typical of a modern commercial but with an unsettling twist. The TV spot was conceived and directed by 4Creative’s Neil Gorringe. The print work was art directed by Claire Watson and photographed by Kate Abbey.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London