Land Rover "map" by RKCR/Y&R
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has created a press, outdoor and direct marketing campaign based on a map of the world for the Land Rover Defender. The map is made up of the outlines of the Defender, aiming to show that whatever the terrain, the Defender can conquer it. Copy on the map reads: "70% of the world is covered by water, the rest is covered by Defender." It was written by Phil Forster and art directed by Tim Brookes and Lee Aldridge. Charlie Bettinson was the photographer on the press and outdoor activity, while Andy Green photographed the DM work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London