Land Rover "map" by RKCR/Y&R
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has created a press, outdoor and direct marketing campaign based on a map of the world for the Land Rover Defender. The map is made up of the outlines of the Defender, aiming to show that whatever the terrain, the Defender can conquer it. Copy on the map reads: "70% of the world is covered by water, the rest is covered by Defender." It was written by Phil Forster and art directed by Tim Brookes and Lee Aldridge. Charlie Bettinson was the photographer on the press and outdoor activity, while Andy Green photographed the DM work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)