Land Rover "map" by RKCR/Y&R
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has created a press, outdoor and direct marketing campaign based on a map of the world for the Land Rover Defender. The map is made up of the outlines of the Defender, aiming to show that whatever the terrain, the Defender can conquer it. Copy on the map reads: "70% of the world is covered by water, the rest is covered by Defender." It was written by Phil Forster and art directed by Tim Brookes and Lee Aldridge. Charlie Bettinson was the photographer on the press and outdoor activity, while Andy Green photographed the DM work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London