Diet Coke "the gardener" by BETC London
Diet Coke has reintroduced its Coke hunk in a spot that features the Etta James track I Just Want To Make Love To You, as used in the brand’s "hunk" ad in 1996. The spot, which was directed by Rocky Morton through MJZ, is the first work created by BETC London since picking up the business last year. It shows a group of women in a park who spot a "hunk" mowing. One of them rolls a can of Diet Coke towards him to tempt him to remove his T-shirt. The ad was released this week to coincide with the brand’s 30th anniversary. It was written by Clive Pickering and art directed by Neil Dawson.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...