Diet Coke "the gardener" by BETC London
Diet Coke has reintroduced its Coke hunk in a spot that features the Etta James track I Just Want To Make Love To You, as used in the brand’s "hunk" ad in 1996. The spot, which was directed by Rocky Morton through MJZ, is the first work created by BETC London since picking up the business last year. It shows a group of women in a park who spot a "hunk" mowing. One of them rolls a can of Diet Coke towards him to tempt him to remove his T-shirt. The ad was released this week to coincide with the brand’s 30th anniversary. It was written by Clive Pickering and art directed by Neil Dawson.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)