Diet Coke "the gardener" by BETC London
Diet Coke has reintroduced its Coke hunk in a spot that features the Etta James track I Just Want To Make Love To You, as used in the brand’s "hunk" ad in 1996. The spot, which was directed by Rocky Morton through MJZ, is the first work created by BETC London since picking up the business last year. It shows a group of women in a park who spot a "hunk" mowing. One of them rolls a can of Diet Coke towards him to tempt him to remove his T-shirt. The ad was released this week to coincide with the brand’s 30th anniversary. It was written by Clive Pickering and art directed by Neil Dawson.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...