Diet Coke "the gardener" by BETC London
Diet Coke has reintroduced its Coke hunk in a spot that features the Etta James track I Just Want To Make Love To You, as used in the brand’s "hunk" ad in 1996. The spot, which was directed by Rocky Morton through MJZ, is the first work created by BETC London since picking up the business last year. It shows a group of women in a park who spot a "hunk" mowing. One of them rolls a can of Diet Coke towards him to tempt him to remove his T-shirt. The ad was released this week to coincide with the brand’s 30th anniversary. It was written by Clive Pickering and art directed by Neil Dawson.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London