Bacardi "our history is unbelievable" by Mr President
The start-up agency Mr President has created a series of films for Bacardi’s 150th anniversary that highlight some of the more colourful episodes from the brand’s history. The films will air online and via social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as at Bacardi.com. They will be promoted globally by Bacardi and include activity in the UK, the US, Germany and Spain. According to Bacardi, the content aims to bring the brand’s past to light in an entertaining way to its target audience of young men. The work was written by Anthony Atkinson, art directed by Greg Kouts and directed by Blue Source through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...