Bacardi "our history is unbelievable" by Mr President
The start-up agency Mr President has created a series of films for Bacardi’s 150th anniversary that highlight some of the more colourful episodes from the brand’s history. The films will air online and via social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as at Bacardi.com. They will be promoted globally by Bacardi and include activity in the UK, the US, Germany and Spain. According to Bacardi, the content aims to bring the brand’s past to light in an entertaining way to its target audience of young men. The work was written by Anthony Atkinson, art directed by Greg Kouts and directed by Blue Source through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London