Bacardi "our history is unbelievable" by Mr President
The start-up agency Mr President has created a series of films for Bacardi’s 150th anniversary that highlight some of the more colourful episodes from the brand’s history. The films will air online and via social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as at Bacardi.com. They will be promoted globally by Bacardi and include activity in the UK, the US, Germany and Spain. According to Bacardi, the content aims to bring the brand’s past to light in an entertaining way to its target audience of young men. The work was written by Anthony Atkinson, art directed by Greg Kouts and directed by Blue Source through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)