Bacardi "our history is unbelievable" by Mr President
The start-up agency Mr President has created a series of films for Bacardi’s 150th anniversary that highlight some of the more colourful episodes from the brand’s history. The films will air online and via social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as at Bacardi.com. They will be promoted globally by Bacardi and include activity in the UK, the US, Germany and Spain. According to Bacardi, the content aims to bring the brand’s past to light in an entertaining way to its target audience of young men. The work was written by Anthony Atkinson, art directed by Greg Kouts and directed by Blue Source through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London