PlayStation "way of play" by 180 Amsterdam
180 Amsterdam has produced three online films for Sony Computer Entertainment Europe to encourage PlayStation gamers to spend more time playing online via PlayStation Network. The 45-second films, which launch on 4 February, each focus on a different gaming genre. The work was written by Bex Radford and art directed by Tim Howman. It was directed and produced by 180 Amsterdam.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London