PlayStation "way of play" by 180 Amsterdam
180 Amsterdam has produced three online films for Sony Computer Entertainment Europe to encourage PlayStation gamers to spend more time playing online via PlayStation Network. The 45-second films, which launch on 4 February, each focus on a different gaming genre. The work was written by Bex Radford and art directed by Tim Howman. It was directed and produced by 180 Amsterdam.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London