British Airways "great Gatwick ticket giveaway" by BBH
British Airways is launching what it describes as its biggest-ever ticket giveaway from Gatwick Airport via an initiative by Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The brand is giving away 48 pairs of tickets a day to commuters travelling through London’s Victoria station. Commuters can test their flight skills on an arcade-style game located on the station’s main concourse. The most accurate flyer every 15 minutes wins a pair of tickets to the featured destination.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)