British Airways "great Gatwick ticket giveaway" by BBH
British Airways is launching what it describes as its biggest-ever ticket giveaway from Gatwick Airport via an initiative by Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The brand is giving away 48 pairs of tickets a day to commuters travelling through London’s Victoria station. Commuters can test their flight skills on an arcade-style game located on the station’s main concourse. The most accurate flyer every 15 minutes wins a pair of tickets to the featured destination.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- International Cross-Media Account Manager- Up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London