British Airways "great Gatwick ticket giveaway" by BBH
British Airways is launching what it describes as its biggest-ever ticket giveaway from Gatwick Airport via an initiative by Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The brand is giving away 48 pairs of tickets a day to commuters travelling through London’s Victoria station. Commuters can test their flight skills on an arcade-style game located on the station’s main concourse. The most accurate flyer every 15 minutes wins a pair of tickets to the featured destination.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London