National Citizen Service "it all starts at yes" by 18 Feet & Rising
18 Feet & Rising has launched a campaign to encourage young people to sign up to the National Citizen Service, a government scheme that helps 16- and 17-year-olds take positive action in their lives. The agency has created a fashion range and a poster campaign, supported by press and PR, to promote the message that taking part in NCS is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The work was created by Alex Delaney (who was also the typographer) and Oli O’Neill. The photographer was Jeff Hahn, with production by Make Made.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London