Axe "lifeguard" by BBH
Axe (Lynx in the UK) has released its Super Bowl spot, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which is the second instalment in its campaign for the Apollo fragrance.
This time, the astronaut is up against the charms of a lifeguard, but still manages to get the girl.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London