Old Spice "Wild Collection" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Old Spice has released a campaign to promote its Wild Collection, which includes the three masculine scents Foxcrest, Hawkridge and Wolfthorn. The activity centres on two humorous TV and online spots, "poker face" and "irresistible". They show Old Spice-wearing men managing to increase their allure with the help of some wild animals. The work was created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland and directed by Tom Kuntz through MJZ. It was written by Andy Laugenour and art directed by Max Stinson. Online digital banners and media ads will appear across sports, entertainment, humour and men’s interest titles and outlets.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)