Old Spice "Wild Collection" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Old Spice has released a campaign to promote its Wild Collection, which includes the three masculine scents Foxcrest, Hawkridge and Wolfthorn. The activity centres on two humorous TV and online spots, "poker face" and "irresistible". They show Old Spice-wearing men managing to increase their allure with the help of some wild animals. The work was created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland and directed by Tom Kuntz through MJZ. It was written by Andy Laugenour and art directed by Max Stinson. Online digital banners and media ads will appear across sports, entertainment, humour and men’s interest titles and outlets.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London