Old Spice "Wild Collection" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Old Spice has released a campaign to promote its Wild Collection, which includes the three masculine scents Foxcrest, Hawkridge and Wolfthorn. The activity centres on two humorous TV and online spots, "poker face" and "irresistible". They show Old Spice-wearing men managing to increase their allure with the help of some wild animals. The work was created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland and directed by Tom Kuntz through MJZ. It was written by Andy Laugenour and art directed by Max Stinson. Online digital banners and media ads will appear across sports, entertainment, humour and men’s interest titles and outlets.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...