McDonald's "Dave" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s has launched a spot that tells the story of a young boy dealing with the fact that his mum’s new boyfriend, Dave, has just moved into their home. The boy is initially unresponsive to Dave’s attempts at establishing a relationship, until a trip to McDonald’s reveal they have some things in common. The spot, by Leo Burnett, uses the endline: "We all have McDonald’s in common." It was written and art directed by Phillip Meyler and Darren Keff, and directed by Vince Squibb through Gorgeous. The work is supported by a national outdoor campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...