McDonald's "Dave" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s has launched a spot that tells the story of a young boy dealing with the fact that his mum’s new boyfriend, Dave, has just moved into their home. The boy is initially unresponsive to Dave’s attempts at establishing a relationship, until a trip to McDonald’s reveal they have some things in common. The spot, by Leo Burnett, uses the endline: "We all have McDonald’s in common." It was written and art directed by Phillip Meyler and Darren Keff, and directed by Vince Squibb through Gorgeous. The work is supported by a national outdoor campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London