McDonald's "Dave" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s has launched a spot that tells the story of a young boy dealing with the fact that his mum’s new boyfriend, Dave, has just moved into their home. The boy is initially unresponsive to Dave’s attempts at establishing a relationship, until a trip to McDonald’s reveal they have some things in common. The spot, by Leo Burnett, uses the endline: "We all have McDonald’s in common." It was written and art directed by Phillip Meyler and Darren Keff, and directed by Vince Squibb through Gorgeous. The work is supported by a national outdoor campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...