McDonald's "Dave" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s has launched a spot that tells the story of a young boy dealing with the fact that his mum’s new boyfriend, Dave, has just moved into their home. The boy is initially unresponsive to Dave’s attempts at establishing a relationship, until a trip to McDonald’s reveal they have some things in common. The spot, by Leo Burnett, uses the endline: "We all have McDonald’s in common." It was written and art directed by Phillip Meyler and Darren Keff, and directed by Vince Squibb through Gorgeous. The work is supported by a national outdoor campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...