McDonald's "Dave" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s has launched a spot that tells the story of a young boy dealing with the fact that his mum’s new boyfriend, Dave, has just moved into their home. The boy is initially unresponsive to Dave’s attempts at establishing a relationship, until a trip to McDonald’s reveal they have some things in common. The spot, by Leo Burnett, uses the endline: "We all have McDonald’s in common." It was written and art directed by Phillip Meyler and Darren Keff, and directed by Vince Squibb through Gorgeous. The work is supported by a national outdoor campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Digital Production Manager ADLIB c.£35k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Brand Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Greater)