O2 "Beyonce" by VCCP
O2 has unveiled a new ad by VCCP starring Beyonce. It promotes her upcoming UK tour, for which O2 customers can buy tickets ahead of the general public as part of the mobile network’s Priority promotion. The spot, which features new music from Beyonce, shows the singer and the crew from her tour in an opulent setting reminiscent of Marie Antoinette’s court, but with a modern twist. It debuted online and appeared on TV this week. The campaign will be promoted through Beyonce’s and O2’s social media channels. It was written by Stephania Silveira, art directed by Rachel Robinson and directed by Jonas Akerlund through RSA Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...