O2 "Beyonce" by VCCP
O2 has unveiled a new ad by VCCP starring Beyonce. It promotes her upcoming UK tour, for which O2 customers can buy tickets ahead of the general public as part of the mobile network’s Priority promotion. The spot, which features new music from Beyonce, shows the singer and the crew from her tour in an opulent setting reminiscent of Marie Antoinette’s court, but with a modern twist. It debuted online and appeared on TV this week. The campaign will be promoted through Beyonce’s and O2’s social media channels. It was written by Stephania Silveira, art directed by Rachel Robinson and directed by Jonas Akerlund through RSA Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)