Blue Dragon "legendary stir fry" by JWT London
Blue Dragon has launched a comical ad campaign to show how its stir-fries can give users legendary status. A TV spot, created by JWT London, features "Charlie", who becomes an overnight sensation after making a stir-fry using Blue Dragon products for his friends. There is also a Facebook app that allows consumers to "spin a wok" to generate recipe suggestions. The recipes, as well as users’ ingredient suggestions, can be shared with friends via the app. The TV ad was written by Bruno Xavier, art directed by Christiano Neves and directed by Kirk Jones through Tomboy Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London