Blue Dragon "legendary stir fry" by JWT London
Blue Dragon has launched a comical ad campaign to show how its stir-fries can give users legendary status. A TV spot, created by JWT London, features "Charlie", who becomes an overnight sensation after making a stir-fry using Blue Dragon products for his friends. There is also a Facebook app that allows consumers to "spin a wok" to generate recipe suggestions. The recipes, as well as users’ ingredient suggestions, can be shared with friends via the app. The TV ad was written by Bruno Xavier, art directed by Christiano Neves and directed by Kirk Jones through Tomboy Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...