Blue Dragon "legendary stir fry" by JWT London
Blue Dragon has launched a comical ad campaign to show how its stir-fries can give users legendary status. A TV spot, created by JWT London, features "Charlie", who becomes an overnight sensation after making a stir-fry using Blue Dragon products for his friends. There is also a Facebook app that allows consumers to "spin a wok" to generate recipe suggestions. The recipes, as well as users’ ingredient suggestions, can be shared with friends via the app. The TV ad was written by Bruno Xavier, art directed by Christiano Neves and directed by Kirk Jones through Tomboy Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London