Diet Pepsi "come on" by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles
Diet Pepsi has launched a campaign featuring the Colombian actress Sofia Vergara. The spot, by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles, sees Vergara in a restaurant apparently looking longingly at an attractive man. It then transpires that she is in fact gazing at a can of Diet Pepsi behind him, much to the embarrassment of the man, who comes over to speak to her. The work was written by Holly Hessler, art directed by Helena Skonieczny and directed by Tarsem through Radical Media. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London